Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Last night, I had dinner with my ladies! Every Tuesday night is prayer night, but since its Thanksgiving week we decided to have our own thanksgiving dinner!

It was held at my place last night, and in the last couple of hours before dinner, I decided to do some decorating for the table setting.

I wanted to spend nothing. So I did. I may have told you how I love the Elli blog. Most of the projects and tutorials are made from paper! I love paper projects. So when I saw the post she made for thanksgiving, I thought perfect!




I literally just took what I already had, and created this table setting! I had candles that I bought for my apartment a few months back. I believe I purchased them from the Christmas Tree Shop. I loved it because first, I didn't spend a dime and second, it was a nice touch to a table that could have been very bland... I hope you like!









Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Blessings,
Sara









1 comment: