Friday, November 22, 2013

A Parisian Shower: Finale!

The journey is complete! Thank you for following my process to a wonderful Parisian shower! This was my first time coordinating and planning an event, and I knew I had fallen in love! It was so satisfying to see everything come together and alive before my eyes! I loved that it was specifically for them as a couple and how it represented them! I also loved how I spent only at the most a Total of $53 for all the decorations! I hope you enjoy the pictures! The fabulous Amanda Elizabeth Pullen, photographed for us!



Picture from my phone















Some of the MANY awesome helpers!



Vendors
Invitation: Etsy
Venue: Bethesda Baptist Church, Hyde Park MA
Caterer: Heather Sullivan
Cupcakes: CjCuppycakes
Cake: Yani's Cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment