Friday, January 31, 2014

A Food Theme Shower: Reveal!

I am so excited to show you the completion of my sister's wonderful, delicious, yummy, Food Themed Wedding shower! I really did love this theme. It's amazing how it fit the couple perfectly! While brainstorming with the wedding party about a theme for my sister and her then fiancĂ©e, we came across that they love to eat! I mean like LOVE it! And they are so slim. (Very jealous) They don’t gain any pounds and they eat! They take it very seriously. We kept circling back to that main point. FOOD.

We were blessed to have a photographer take some pictures for us, but we also took some pictures from our phones, not the best, but they do get the point across!























Honeymoon game!








Lovely couple!


Vendors
Cake: CjCuppycakes


1 comment: