Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Leap of Faith


Hi everyone! I am so excited to be starting this blog! For those who are reading....I may be writing to thin air…my name is Sara. I like, think, plan, coordinate and dream of parties and events. It’s a hidden part of me that I finally must express! Since I follow too many blogs, I thought I should take a leap of faith, join in and express myself.

I plan for my blog to be everything event planning. However, what I realized is that events can be quite expensive…and what I am is usually broke. I want to spend money on expensive things, because I do have expensive taste, but sadly I do not have proper funds. So! Everything I do is always on a strict budget, and is almost always DIY. I try to be money conscious in all things so I will likely break down prices on how I've done things. 

I do love the whole process of planning an event, from A to Z and I hope you follow along and comment (please comment!), even suggest things that you would do differently! I am taking this step by step, and I am definitely learning along the way. My favorite pastime is to live in Pinterest Land and find as many ideas as possible. So please share any ideas that you have!

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I would and could not have done this without, first and foremost my husband, who embraces me, crazy ways and all. I would not have had the courage without him by my side. Secondly, my lovely siblings who for over a month, helped me find the perfect title (Special thanks to Bex). To Tania and Josh who gave me the final prayerful push, and to Becky, Jovi, and Gaby, who knew my secret from the beginning.

My journey will probably begin with a Parisian-themed shower!

Till then...blessings,

Sara



4 comments:

  1. [Yesssssssss, I'm the first to post :) ] Sara I'm so proud of you for taking this step (it's about time!) I can't wait to see all the wonderful ideas you will be posting about...especially for my wedding (whenever that happens lol). I'm so excited for you! HAPPY BLOGGING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALLLLRIGHT!!! P.P.P up and running!! wooohoooo!!! Triple P in the house!! (one of those will catch on..I'm sure of it) Can't wait to see what this website will become!! I will be stalking this blog so hurry and post an event!!

    ReplyDelete